Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Started College... Why doesn't it feel right?

 I started my second semester. I have a couple classes I like. One I haven't had yet because the teacher had a family emergency. I have a roommate for the first time. I am also trying to test myself by being outside my dorm more. I don't know why but something feels off to me. I can't eve write. I have no stories to tell, and I am also worried that I will get way to invested in my story and lose sight of my studies. I am probably just adjusting. I don't know.

I have a couple friends here, but I have a very low social battery, so I feel off after every interaction. I want to socialize but don't want too. I want to be seen but I also want to hide away. I don't like being 2 things at once. 

But I am that most of the time anyways.

In other news my books are doing pretty good. I have had 40 orders in one month. That's a record for me. Feels good to know my books are in people's library's. I'm excited to see if The Loveless Files has a positive response from readers. I am hoping for reviews in my 6 years of being and author, My 11 books... I haven't gotten much. In fact, I don't really pull much of an audience in general. The only times people pick my books up is when they are on a special deal. Which I am okay with but sometimes I feel a little discouraged.

Either way crossing my fingers for some feedback and I am hoping this weird cloud feeling gets out of my head. I am in a place I want to be. Doing things, I want to do and it hasn't sunk in yet. I hope it does soon

-Jupiter M. Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Started College... Why doesn't it feel right?

 I started my second semester. I have a couple classes I like. One I haven't had yet because the teacher had a family emergency. I have ...