Tuesday, August 11, 2026

I am back.

 It's been a while since I have blogged anything. Alot has changed or is changing and I feel very excited and nervous about it. I have finally started having more good days than bad and this is perfect because it is leading up into my first week at school. The question on whether not I was going was on my mind for a while. Thankfully I was able to figure things out and get back on track. I will be having a new roommate, a new job, new classes and I can imagine adjusting will be extremely hard for me, but it is a challenge I welcome.

I wrote a new horror short story collection during my break. I am very proud of it. I gave something a voice I never had before. The Old House Has a Voice is probably one of my favorite works this year. I now have ten books out. That's right ten! Do I get sales no but that's okay. I accept this is more so a hobby for me more than a job. I tried to make it a job this summer, and I made less than 5 bucks from it in total this summer despite putting in 10 hours a day at times. Anyway, now that school is starting up, my writing pen will probably go quiet again while my blogging one will start to dance a bit more.

Ending with a mini poem. One that has been circling on my mind a lot lately. 


My Sash.

I wear badges

some holding the same design

with the only difference

being a roman numeral 


this matters not to me

I still display them

proudly on my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Started College... Why doesn't it feel right?

 I started my second semester. I have a couple classes I like. One I haven't had yet because the teacher had a family emergency. I have ...